Search This Blog

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Solid Sprint starts tomorrow

Here I am at São Paulo international airport waiting for my flight to Madrid, which is going to take off in two and a half hours :-/ I am travelling alone and there isn't much things to do here. I arrived here three hours ago and finished to do everything I needed to, including my notebook at Receita Federal (or a risked it being confiscated when I return to Brazil next week). I have found a good spot here at the last floor, near a power outlet and the terrace. I can see most of the airport from here. There are few people here, which is good, now I can type my password on the sites I access without anybody looking at me :-) I am arriving in Madrid tomorrow around 12:15 (local time), so I already missed Sebas presentation in Madrid tonight :-/ Well, the Solid Sprint starts tomorrow and I will be there :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy

I apreciate this hark work in your forum,I don´t know if you like Poker, I created this post to see if anyone can help me, cause I found a poker free bankroll at http://www.english.pokersemdeposito.com/ for Winner Poker the problem is I do not know where to start playing ! cash game or tournments? wath should I Play and wath stakes?Cause Idon´t understand much Pokerstrategy!

Congartulations on your web site