Search This Blog

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Notebook cooler (2)

The Cooler Master R9-NBC-BWCB-GP has arrived today. Well, it does not cool as good I hoped, but at least it has a extra USB port, which is helpfull. Here in Minas Gerais is very hot these days, my room at afternoon is about 30 to 32 degrees Celsius. My notebook's hard drive stay at 45C in with this notebook cooler. Unfortunately the hard drive and south bridge of my notebook are in the front, where R9-NBC-BWCB-GP is less effective, so I put my notebook as above as possible so the air flux hit the hard drive, it works better this way. I am using a external keyboard, if I would use the notebook at that position and the R9-NBC-BWCB-GP on my lap I would risk let the notebook drop to the floor. I think there must be better notebook coolers out there, this one is the second I have bought and I am not satisfied yet.

O ooler Master R9-NBC-BWCB-GP chegou hoje. Bem, ele não esfria tanto quanto gostaria, mas pelo menos ele tem uma porta extra, o que é útil. Aqui em Minas Gerais está muito quente estes dias, meu quarto à tarde fica entre 30 e 32 graus Celsius. O HD do meu notebook fica em 45C com este notebook cooler. Infelizmente o disco rígido e o south bridge do meu notebook ficam na parte da frente, onde o R9-NBC-BWCB-GP é menos eficiente, então eu coloquei o notebook mais pra cima para que o fluxo de ar atinja o HD, ele funciona melhor assim. Eu usando um teclado externo, se eu usar o notebook nesta posição com o R9-NBC-BWCB-GP no colo eu arriscaria deixar o notebook cair no chão. Eu acho que deve haver notebook coolers melhores por aí, este é o segundo que eu compro e ainda não estou satisfeito.

1 comment:

Lamarque said...

Just go to www.gmail.com and click on "Create a new account" button.